Monday 31 August 2009

Things I can't pack...


"There's no place like home".
_ Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland), Wizard of Oz

Well I think I have finally succeeded in packing the suitcase. Weighing in at 21 Kg, just under the limit, I might even be able to squeeze another book in.

However there are some things that just won't fit so here are just a few....


















..and of course friends and family. I'm sure I will be keeping in touch with you all and hopefully seeing some of you in Vietnam... So take care, good luck and the next post will be from Hanoi.












































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment